Monday, April 14 - Monday, April 21, 2014 - 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Thursday, April 14, 2014 - 7:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Friday, April 18, 2014 - Closed
Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools (MNPS) is committed to providing rich experiences within each Pre-Kindergarten Program that will profoundly impact the course of each of our student's lives. Our mission is to prepare children with the necessary learning opportunities that will ensure their success in Kindergarten and throughout their lives. Make the most of your child's Pre-K experience, visit iTrails.com.
Pre-Kindergarten Application Process
Applying for Pre-Kindergarten in Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools can be as easy as 1, 2, 3. The steps below outline the procedures involved in the Pre-Kindergarten application process
- Determine your school of choice containing the Pre-Kindergarten program in which your family meets the eligibility outlined
- Obtain your child's documentation
- Birth Certificate - must be age 4 by August 15, 2014
- Up-to-date immunization record on a Tennessee Certificate - View Immunization Requirements.
- Physical within 12 months of school starting - August 6, 2014
- Proof of Davidson County Residency (utility bill, telephone, lease, or homeowner policy)
- Proof of income (1040, 1040A, W2, Family's First Case Number (documentation from government), Food Stamps (documentation from government) etc...)
- Submit documentation at the school site in which you are interested in applying
- The school will schedule a time for administering a Pre-Kindergarten assessment with your child
- Each school will provide an application packet containing forms for families to submit along with your child's documentation
Families will receive notification of enrollment status in May of each school year. Waiting list will remain active throughout the school year. School sites will continue to accept applications for the current school year throughout the year for eligible applicants.
Application Process Flier | Application Flier - Spanish | Application Flier - Kurdish | Pay Pre-K fees online